When you call Northwest Residential Painting Company you are entering a business system built around providing you not only with a quality paint job, but also an experience designed to be both easy and stress free. It works like this:
1. Call us to receive a free estimate. After asking you a few basic questions we will schedule a time that works best for you to come and view your project.
2. We will show up at your house or project on time and with a smile. We will thoroughly go through the project with you and make sure to answer any questions you may have.
3. In a weeks time (faster if by email) we will send you a detailed and easy to read proposal along with letters of recommendation, a referral list of past clients and a copy of our insurance
4. If you agree to have us do the work simply sign a copy of the proposal and mail it back to us. It’s that easy and you won’t be charged anything until the day we start the work.
5. After we have received the signed proposal we will call you back and set up a time for your free color consultation (if you desire) plus discuss the best time to schedule your job
6. Prior to us starting the job, we will meet with you to fill out our Paint Schedule Form, this will clarify that both parties understand what brand, sheen and color of paint goes on what surface
7. We will then show up on the exact day as scheduled and complete the job exactly as described within contract, followed by a thorough cleaning of the jobsite with the intention of leaving it even cleaner than when we arrived
8. After we have completed our work we will perform a Final Walkthrough with you to insure your happiness and satisfaction with the work performed. No final payment shall be made until the Final Walkthrough is complete and you, the customer are fully satisfied with the job.